Information on the processing of personal data by eq system sp. z o.o. for marketing purposes.
1. Terms used in this policy
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119, 4 May 2016, p. 1-88).
Data controller – the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. A person is deemed as directly or indirectly identifiable by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Processing of personal data – any automated or non-automated operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of personal data.
Consent of the data subject – any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject, by means of a statement or by a clear affirmative action, expressing the agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
2. Your personal data
For the purposes of commercial and marketing activities, such as maintaining correspondence related to preparation and processing of offers concerning our products and services, organisation of training and webinars, sending information about current events and updates in the offer of eq system, we use the following data:
1) data provided by you directly as well as data obtained by eq system from publicly available sources, that is: first name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, name and address of the employer, job title;
- data provided by you when submitting an inquiry or registering for training / webinars using the contact form on the websites of eq system or in another form (e.g. paper forms, e-mail correspondence);
- data collected automatically by eq system using cookies and following from your activity on the websites of eq system, including, in particular, information about websites that you have visited.
3. Personal data controller
The controller of your personal data is eq system sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dąbrowa Górnicza at ul. Św. Antoniego 50. E-mail address of the controller: email@example.com
4. Purpose and legal basis of the processing of your personal data
In order to conduct marketing activities directed to entrepreneurs, we process your personal data based on the legitimate interest of eq system (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 point (f) of the GDPR). Our legitimate interest consists in the use of your business personal data for the purpose of marketing of our products and services, only in professional relations, subject to your consent for communication by e-mail or by phone in order to receive marketing and commercial information from eq system or subject to your consent concerning the so-called cookies indicated on our websites. We will not overly interfere with your privacy.
5. Profiling of your preferences and interests
In order to conduct marketing activities, we perform the profiling of your preferences and interests so as to best match our marketing communication to your needs, including adjusting a specific offer of products and services. We evaluate your preferences and interests based on the following data: (1) data collected in our systems supporting proper performance of our services, e.g. CRM, or systems used for order execution, as well as (2) data collected automatically (registered and stored) using cookies and following from your activity on the websites of eq system. As a result of this profiling, we provide you with marketing communications concerning the products and services of eq system by e-mail, by phone or on our websites, and we customise the marketing communications that we send to you.
This will not result in the denial of access to the services that we provide; however, in some cases, profiling may lead to diversification of offers addressed to different persons being in a similar situation.
Profiling is performed based on our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 point (f) GDPR), consisting in maintaining marketing communication adjusted to your needs.
Our activities only concern professional relations. We do not collect information that would allow us to gain insight into your private life. We only collect information related to your professional activity and to a very limited extent.
6. Recipients of your data
We share your personal data with the following categories of recipients: employees and collaborators of eq system, employees of the subsidiary Simple Sp. z o.o., providers of services and hosting tools, providers of services supporting our marketing activities performed by eq system, as well as public administration bodies, if it follows from the law, an administrative decision or a court order.
7. Duration of data retention
We retain your data for marketing purposes until you resign from receiving marketing and commercial information from eq system (by withdrawing your consent or expressing objection), however, not longer than for the period of five years calculated from the date of your last activity in contacts related to marketing activities of eq system. Your activity is understood as an action which may indicate your interest in the services or products of eq system. After the lapse of five years from your last activity, your personal data will be deleted or anonymised.
8. Transfer of personal data outside the EU
Your personal data will not be transferred to entities that could process them outside of the European Union.
9. Your rights
You have the right to:
- resign from receiving marketing and commercial information by expressing your objection or withdrawing your consent, as applicable: (1) for the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling by EQ System, (2) for receiving marketing and commercial information by phone or by e-mail. You can express your objection or withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- request access to your personal data in order to correct or delete them, to limit their processing or to transfer them to another data controller. You can send your requests to the e-mail address: email@example.com;
- lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (in the future, with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) in matters related to the processing of your personal data by EQ System.
10. Contact regarding the processing of personal data
If you have any questions, please contact our Information Security Administrator (in the future, Data Protection Officer): firstname.lastname@example.org