XPRIMER at ROSTI – from concept to implementation
The driving force of every company are the people – but their correct adaptation to the their positions, the proper use of knowledge and the optimal planning of working time is a difficult task to implement in practice.
The number of variables that we have to take into account when planning the working time of our team is huge (compliance with the Labour Code, internal regulations, validity of authorizations, holiday plans). Random events should also be added to this – illnesses, delays, machine failure and thousands of other scenarios that we cannot predict – but we are able to prepare ourselves accordingly.
ROSTI is aware of the potential that lies in its experts and will now use it more effectively with the XPRIMER communication platform. Our specialists have created a very detailed concept of improvements in the planning and settlement of working time. Together with ROSTI, the most important goals to achieve and how to eliminate the current difficulties have been set.
What convinced us to cooperate with eq system was the way the company’s experts presented the solution. Everything was at the highest level – competence, knowledge of our industry and the solution itself. None of the questions we asked were left unanswered. There was a priority effect – a good presentation which projected on all subsequent elements – that was our reference point.
The system convinced us with a very intuitive interface and the fact that it required fewer clicks to achieve the goals than the other systems we considered. The opinions of other XPRIMER users were also very important to us. However, what ultimately convinced us to cooperate with eq system was the competence of its specialists and their approach, which was based on a very attentive conversation about our expectations for the project, the most important business goals and how we should prepare for the implementation. At the moment, we feel that we have made a very good business decision both as regards the system and the business partner.
Ewa Leszczyńska, HR and Payroll Manager at ROSTI Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Improvement of the working time planning process and elimination of errors in its settlement thanks to automation.
- Increasing the speed and accuracy of settlement of working time, and in the future linking the information collected to the amount of time worked on a particular line.
- Simplification and unification of the record of employee arrival to and departure from work due to integration with time and attendance readers (RCP).
- Minimizing the time spent on the verification of the correctness and up-to-dateness of work time data in individual organizational units.
- Increased security of data collection and storage.
We have no doubt that cooperation based on the combination of the expertise of our specialists and the knowledge of Rosti’s experts about the internal organization will allow us to achieve all of the assumed benefits.