Production records should be kept by every company. However, the records alone are not enough. What is of crucial importance is the ability to properly interpret the information collected and make accurate business decisions based on it. And this accuracy will be the main topic of the webinar.
The meeting combines theoretical assumptions about effective production record keeping with their practical use. If you like broadening your knowledge without leaving the office, this webinar is addressed to you. It is interactive and it is free.
During the webinar you will learn:
- What do MES class systems offer and how do they affect the functioning of the company?
- What information is needed to make accurate decisions? How to interpret it?
- How do you know what is currently happening in production?
- How to effectively use the data collected by the Opera MES system?
- How to maximize profits with the use of MES class tools?
- What are the benefits of access to the constantly updated data?
- How to reduce production costs and increase efficiency?
- What ensures the direct connection to machines?
- What will integration of the ERP system with the Opera MES system allow?
- Is it possible to access the visualization of key processes and thus to respond immediately to all potential threats?
- What are the benefits of ongoing control and how to use it effectively in everyday work?
- What are the benefits of ongoing quality control and production genealogy?
- What to do to eliminate the risk of a defective lot?
- How to increase the work efficiency of those responsible for production?
An expert in finding a way out of dead-end situations and in improving the processes which seemingly cannot be improved any more. He never uses the word “impossible” and he knows all (well, almost all) the secrets of production management.
His portfolio shows over 17 years of experience, hundreds of implementations and thousands of discussions about the more or less conventional approach to improving business processes.
He does not like “temporary” solutions or solutions “once and for all” - but he loves those that grow with the company. His approach has been appreciated, among others, by such companies as: Philip Morris, Strauss Cafe, Plastic Omnium, Hortex and Profim. And his “collection” is still growing. He graduated in Computer Sciences and Econometrics from the Silesian University of Technology. In eq system he is a special task Product Manager.