The webinar is addressed to people who want to update their knowledge in the field of forecasting, get to know the latest trends (including sales, demand, new products or demand for resources) and learn about the capabilities of the dedicated Forecast PRO system. The webinar is free and lasts about an hour.
During the webinar you will learn:
- Do I have to be an expert in statistics so that the forecasts I create are accurate?
- Is it possible to create an accurate forecast in a few seconds?
- How to effectively use the latest techniques to increase the effectiveness of your activities?
- Why Excel is not enough?
- How to take into account the objectives of the management board in the forecasts created?
- How to perfectly fit the model to the forecasted values?
- Is it possible to effectively predict the sale of a new product?
- How to minimize the risk of lost sales?
- How to increase the efficiency of your work and improve the accuracy of forecasts?
- Can you forecast the impact of promotional campaigns or one-off events?
- How to effectively analyze the collected data and draw accurate conclusions from them?
- How to use your experience using the Forecast Pro tool?
An expert in finding a way out of dead-end situations and in improving the processes which seemingly cannot be improved any more. He never uses the word “impossible” and he knows all (well, almost all) the secrets of production management.
His portfolio shows over 17 years of experience, hundreds of implementations and thousands of discussions about the more or less conventional approach to improving business processes.
He does not like “temporary” solutions or solutions “once and for all” - but he loves those that grow with the company. His approach has been appreciated, among others, by such companies as: Philip Morris, Strauss Cafe, Plastic Omnium, Hortex and Profim. And his “collection” is still growing. He graduated in Computer Sciences and Econometrics from the Silesian University of Technology. In eq system he is a special task Product Manager.