More and more companies nowadays realise that ERP system is often not enough. It is not enough if the production process is non-standard and characterised by i.a. High level of stock, various sizes of production batch or constantly increasing machine loading.
In such a situation, every “extracurricular” reorientation and even the slightest delay influences not only the stability of the whole process but also the timeliness of order realisation.
HUF Poland is a company which knows exactly how to invest in their development. The company’s specialists take care of the constant development of the production management process and yet, in certain situations, even the most experienced staff can turn out insufficient. It is simply due to time limitations. That is why, it is extremely important to support the company’s work with tools which will make it possible to increase not only comfort at work but also efficiency of the process they are responsible for. Bearing this in mind, HUF Poland has decided to collaborate with eq system and, thus, improve their production management process with the help of Asprova APS.
I would like to begin with the fact that, at the very beginning, eq system’s specialists solved the problems we could not have for a few years. It was not because we did not have the knowledge to do that, but because we were missing a suitable tool. A standard ERP system (IFS) and its planning modules are limited when it comes to defining online and that is why we have decided to choose Asprova APS System as it has this capacity. It will also help lighten our ERP system which is becoming a burden when deals with a huge amount of data coming through MRP. That is why, we would like to trust our detailed production scheduling to the specialistic software.
The collaboration with eq system was extremely efficient, we have been given extra materials and information practically from the beginning. Every Huf Poland employee involved in the audit has gained an agenda with the assumed time. What is more, we appreciate the fact that a detailed concept, which now stands for an attachment to the deal, was a result of the audit. It contains all of our expectations along with the possible solutions.
- Improving timeliness of order realisation along with increasing the number of orders due to the early warning system in this extent.
- Increasing the efficiency of the whole process through the use of well-developed machinery park and production resources.
- Shortening the production cycle due to the control of the connection between operations.
- Reducing time needed for making the right business decision due to the creation of “what-if” simulations.
- Eliminating unnecessary stops by taking into account the up-to-date progress of production in the consecutive planning sessions, mapping technological limitations that constantly change and automating material balancing.
- Increasing stability of the whole process through standardising planning methods.
- Improving communication and, thus, eliminating errors stemming from various misunderstandings or the access to the out-of-date data.
- Gaining full control over the progress of production will make it possible to i.a. Putting key data in one place.
HUF Polska is the leader of the automotive industry in the field of security systems production. The company’s clients include brands such as Audi, BMW, Ford or Porsche.